* How to set the network used always to the 2G network (GSM only) to set the network used is always the 2G network can be done in two ways, namely:
1. Go to the Launcher Menu> Settings> Wireless controls> Mobile network settings, check “Use only 2G networks”
2. Go to the phone and press * # * # INFO # * # * or * # * # 4636 #*#*,
3. After that go into the Phone information and set preferred network type to GSM Only.
* How to login Google android handset account in order to login or use a Google account can be done by opening one of the Google applications in handsets, applications eg Gmail, gtalk and market. The first time an application is implemented, we will be asked to enter a user and our Google account password.
* How to reset back to normal when the handset to a new purchase (factory data reset) Factory reset or restore data to the handset default settings can be done by going to the Launcher Menu> Settings> Security followed by selecting / pressing Factory data reset.
* How to change Google user account that is used in the handset to change we must sign out of Google account that is being used after it was logged in again with another user.
* To sign out can be done in two ways:
1. Go to the Launcher Menu> Settings> Applications> Manage application and the application of Gmail, the Gmail storage, Google Apps & Google search did clear the data after it was logged with a new user
2. By doing factory reset the data, but this way all data and applications installed on the handsets that are outside of congenital internal storage will be erased so that should do the data backup application backup / restore before you do
* How to forward SMS Forward SMS can be obtained by pressing and hold the message you want forwarded to appear SMS forward option menu and then enter the destination number to be sent.
* How to install an application from the *. GER already downloaded a file *. Before you install an APK from the application, make sure the Launcher Menu> Settings> Applications> Unknown source already checked. After that do:
1. Place the files *. GER of applications in SD Card
2. Install the File Manager application which can be downloaded and install from market
3. Click the file *. APK file is put in place
4. Wait till completed applications installed
* How to change ringtone into silence mode on the handset & Vibrate mode To change to a ringtone into silence and Vibrate can be done by pressing and holding the power button to exit the menu and forwarded by choosing silence or Vibrate. To switch back to the menu reads, do the same thing as be