Watch as of late’s Pocketnow Day-to-day as we communicate concerning the Samsung’s plan to revolutionize batteries with a brand new graphene generation. Then we communicate concerning the Google Pixel Core as we pay attention that it’ll lengthen its capability to 3rd birthday celebration apps that run at the Pixel 2. Then we center of attention on Andy Rubin’s go away of get right of entry to from Crucial, and the explanation why. The ZTE Axon eight and the opportunity of when we will get it. We finish as of late’s display with offers for the Samsung Tools lineup on Easiest Purchase.
All this and extra after the damage.
– Easiest Purchase throws in reward playing cards with Tools S3, Tools Game and Fit2 Professional ‘Cyber Week’ purchases
– ZTE Axon 7 purportedly discontinued in america, Axon eight hopes linger on
– Andy Rubin takes Crucial go away of absence as ‘beside the point courting’ at Google transpires
– Pixel Visible Core must make footage taken in Instagram no longer suck
– Samsung performs with graphene balls; when’s the battery revolution coming?