Depending upon your choices and exactly what app you’re utilizing at any provided time, it can be helpful for your Apple Watch to constantly reveal your last secondhand app on the wake screen. Follow along for the best ways to set this up.
This might not be a function you’ll wish to utilize all the time, however having the choice to constantly reveal the last app utilized on wake is absolutely convenient, especially when you’re utilizing a provided Watch app a lot, however might be doing so periodically throughout the day.
Ways to constantly reveal last app utilized on Apple Watch wake screen
- Open the Apple Watch app on iPhone
- Swipe down and tap General
- Swipe down once again and tap on Wake Screen
- Under ‘ON SCREEN WAKE PROGRAM LAST APP’ choose Constantly
You’re now all set for you last secondhand app to be the default when you raise your wrist.
For more assistance getting the most from your Apple gadgets, take a look at our the best ways to assist in addition to the following posts:
- Apple Watch: Ways to set a passcode
- iPhone: Ways to toggle tolls or highways in Apple Maps
- iPhone: Calculator app suggestions and techniques
- Apple Watch: Ways to trigger and handle Cellular Information
- Apple Watch: Ways to set image as watch face
- Apple Watch: Ways to share Activity information with others
- Apple Watch: Ways to inspect your passive and overall calories burned
- iPhone: Ways to scan QR codes with iOS 11
- Apple Watch: Ways to alter workout objective
- Apple Watch: Ways to switch on and personalize the flashlight
Have A Look At 9to5Mac on YouTube for more Apple news: